We have three rooms available. Prices shown include tax.
Don’t forget to ask us about our special weekly rates!
Over 15% discount on multiple nights.
The Birds Nest: $162 for first night
A very cozy room, good for bird watching and those who like to sleep late (as it does not get full morning sun.) Hardwood floors, king size bed.
The Pelicans Roost: $180 for first night
A bright and home’y room with morning sun. It has a love seat and queen bed.
The Lily Pad: $258 for first night
This large sunny room is light and airy. The private bath has a Jacuzzi tub and picture window that overlooks the goat pasture. It also boasts a private sitting deck with amazing views of the frog pond, and has a sofa and king size bed.
– Bedding laundered with natural soap
– Bright & sunny dining room that over looks goat pasture and woods
– Coffee maker, toaster oven and refrigerator for guest use
– Communal “great room” with huge fireplace, wood-burning stove and library
– Plenty of reading lamps and sitting couches
– 85 acres of hiking/snowshoeing trails and nearby biking and cross country skiing
– Two beautiful ponds with sitting areas, full of frogs, salamanders, and fish
– Shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotions supplied
– Covered Parking
Please note that there is no smoking allowed. Guests over the age of 15 are welcome. We are sorry but we can no longer accommodate pets.
Please call for details.